Saturday, August 3, 2013

Ready to Go!


It's about two hours before we start to head out for the airport. I spent most of yesterday packing and making sure I have everything I need. It's stressful but I know all of us are excited to get on our way and take what the experience has to offer.

The stress of being afraid of losing my passport, getting mugged or any variety of semi-irrational fears is pretty...stressful. I keep trying to remind myself of our goal as a class and the opportunity we have ahead of us. There's a reason for why we have this opportunity and it's on us to make the most of it.

I'm excited to learn about the culture but even more to learn about the aspects of Nepalese life that no tourist gets the opportunity to see. First off Dulles to Stavanger, Norway to visit Laerdal Medical!

Post to comments any questions, curiosities or suggestions!

All the stuff I'm taking:


No comments:

Post a Comment